|Home Installation Source Code Members Bugs Screenshots|
NewsFox 126.96.36.199 is released. This is a minor release.
- hy-AM locale added (thanks edo248).
- fixed Firefox bug by adding color to context menu background for Firefox 4. They almost didn't break anything for us this time.
- AMO housekeeping issues: 1) using function stringTrim instead of adding a method to String, 2) using function evalInSandbox instead of eval, 3) adding 'type=content' to iframes at main level.
- Two toolbarbuttons were inappropriately of type menubutton rather than type menu. (thanks Mc).
NewsFox 188.8.131.52 is released. This is a very minor release.
- Flash rendering in Firefox 3.6 (bug#22380)
- da-DK locale added (thanks Joergen)
Firefox 3.6(or NewsFox) has a bug when rendering flash videos that have wmode='window' or wmode='transparent.' This version provides a workaround that is enabled by default, unlike the version in bug#22380. A new preference
newsfox.advanced.wmodeOpaque is created with a default value of true. If this preference is true, flash videos are displayed with wmode='opaque' rather than 'window' or 'transparent' if that is present in the feed. Set this equal to false to leave feeds alone and not display such videos.